27 de octubre de 2012

► [DAILY LIFE] Cupcakes aint easy!

Hello my lovers! How is all going?  I should be studying but, I decided to call my little brother and go out to have fun a little bit. We decided to visit a beautiful and HUGE park near of our house !
The sun was falling asleep so, we just spend one hour walking and taking some photos (well, ok, you know, was my ego time)  and we got this :
To get this we had to repeat it a lot of times. People there started to look weird at us :(

So, we took a bus back to home and I saw that mommy was making some cupcakes so, it was a signal that we should finish them. I have to admit that some of them were really tasty but others... It was like suck a stone from the floor! I don't know if it was due to the brand of some things to prepar it or what. But well, CUPCAKES AINT EASY

OK, we decided to try it again the next week and we hope that this time wont kill anybody. Anyway, it was a good time, we finished it watching a ghost TV program on the sofa like two big sloths. It was a good experience because I have always wanted to make cupcakes with someone, and its really funny when is with someone special from your family... All is so fun!


No hay comentarios: